6 Ways to Start an eFiling

Length: 4:38

• Start a new case filing such as an original petition or application to probate,

• File into an existing case,

• Resume a draft of a partially completed eFiling,

• Resubmit a Returned for Correction filing,

• Resubmit a filing that you previously canceled, and

• Resubmit failed or returned filings from the Alerts Manager page.